Thursday, March 24, 2011

Barbie I Can Be: Ballet Teacher


Yesterday, my Mom was supposed to buy me one of those Sylvanians pack to start me on my Sylvanian collection, but as I was deciding what pack to buy (for almost an hour), I noticed that the quality of the furniture and the other stuff of SF (Sylvanian Family) is not that good compared to its price. And so, I went browsing the Barbie dolls and decided that I should just start a Barbie doll collection. So, that lead to my Mom buying me this Barbie I Can Be doll.

Please pardon my photos for I am not a real expert on photography and the background for I am using my brother's bedroom floor because mine is too messy and I cannot find an empty table to work on.

Barbie still in the box


After I have removed some of its items

  
Barbie and Chelsea during practice



Barbie and Chelsea doing a pirouette

Just chillin' after a hard day of work (with pointed toes of course)

 
This pack comes with:
2 dolls (Barbie and Chelsea)
Ballet barres
Pirouette stands/Twirling base
Mirror with stand
CD player with CD
Bag with towel

Product detail according to their website:
Barbie I Can Be... dolls and accessories empower girls to play out different roles and "try on" fabulous careers, including ballet teacher! With this inspiring set, girls can help Barbie teach Chelsea® doll to "pirouette." Just attach both dolls to the twirling base and turn the flower device on Chelsea doll's tiara to make her spin. Girls can also unlock career-themed content online with the special code inside the package.

You could log in to www.icanbe.barbie.com and use the code at the back of the card to enter and try to be a ballet teacher.

*Personally though, it looks as if they're doing aerobics rather than ballet. J

 

No comments:

Post a Comment